Sponsored by Nestlé® Pure Life® , I have received consideration from Linqia on this posts.
Mom. Mother. Mama. Mommy.
While she goes by many names, she also does SO many things.
One of those things is to be a cheerleader. I remember those days coming home from school after a really bad day, in tears, feeling so lost…
And then my mommy cheerleader would come in and make everything ok! Well, maybe everything wasn’t totally ok, but it was totally better- ha ha
“It’s better to talk about it. Sometimes just sharing your feelings with someone will help…”
And as much as I hate to admit it, mom was right. Not only was she right, now I say those same exact words to my girls when they are sad.
What words of wisdom did your mom, grandmother or great g’ma share with you? Nestlé® Pure Life® on Facebook and I would love to hear about it!
Simply become a fan of Nestlé® Pure Life® on Facebook and stay tuned for the launch of this year’s Hydration Movement in late July! Nestlé® Pure Life® will continue to focus on healthy hydration, while also embracing Mom’s Wisdom – sharing and discovering all of the little things that moms have shared over the generations that make our lives better. And one thing all moms can agree on is that it’s important to keep the family healthy, hydrated and happy.
This year, Nestlé® Pure Life® is asking fans to take a simple online pledge to drink more water. They can also enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes and share their own wisdom through the Facebook mosaic.
and my girls, no cheerleader required today =)
Tips for staying hydrated this summer:
1. drink a glass of water before every meal
2. eat your water! eating foods with high moisture content—such as fruits and vegetables—could be a good way to increase total water consumption. water constitutes 90% of most fruits and vegetables
3. flavor your water with lemon, lime, mint or cucumber
4. keep “water to go” containers full and ready to, well, GO!
5. get a hydration buddy. team up with a friend and track that water together
6. set water break times throughout the day, like 10:30 am, 2:00 and 7:00 pm